Friday 1 June 2012

Missing My Baby Girl

I miss by baby girl Clara with every fibre of my being. I think of her every second of every day and wondering how I'm going to get through the darkest days of my life. Rationally, I know I want to memorialize her in all my future actions but I can't bring myself out of all this grief. I know I'm lucky to have had her in my life even for a sort while but I keep on thinking about all the hopes and dreams I had for raising her. I know I have a wonderful and supportive family and I am thankful. In the end, I know they don't want to speak of her for fear of making me sad. But the only thing that comforts me is talking about her so that her memory is never forgotten. I yearn to hold my little girl in my arms, rock her and sing to her. How do I resolve that will never happen? Unfortunately, there are other women who have suffered a similar loss that are willing to support me through this difficult time. It doesn't seem right for any person to loose their child.  


Clara: Mommy loves you and misses you so much. My heart aches for you. Please help mommy through all of this. At the moment, life is too hard to bear without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment